Hasbra Firefighting Equipment
Our vision is to strengthen our position in providing engineered safety products, to the Firefighters who are dedicated in saving the lives and property in the communities they work and live. Our services and products are backed by an uncompromising commitment to our customers; to the clients our customers serve, to the communities and the environment we all live in.
Why Choose Hastings Brass:
- Hastings Brass has been in the business of providing quality Firefighting products since 1916.
- We have always kept a keen eye on the future, yet never forgetting our past.
- Our manufacturing processes are certified to ISO 9001-2008.
- We have an experienced staff and factory trained personnel on hand at all times.
- We have a dedicated team of customer service representatives and committed factory resources.
- Our department heads are highly trained and on average have over 35 years of experience.
- All of the products we manufacture are done so right here in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.
- We do not source any of our material outside of North America, so you always know that you are receiving a product that meets or exceeds your expectations, with no unpleasant surprises or failures.
- Our products are 100% recyclable, saving the declining resources of our world and reducing the stress in our landfills.